Monday, March 30, 2015

Ribbon and Award Holder

I love showing off my son's achievements! 
How quickly they take over you fridge though :)

Over the summer I took off the cabinet doors in my laundry room and added baskets to give 
us more storage, so I had 8 extra UGLY cabinet doors hanging around.

I love using the cheap $1 paint from Hobby Lobby, I chose 2 blues for accent.
Next I went to the Dollar Tree and bought a package of wood clothespins, 
foam brushes and a picture hanging kit.  $3!

I love foam brushes because it moves the paint around enough to give it the cool textured look above. I let one color dry and the painted the other color on top.  I painted the clothespins and let them dry.

To finish it off, I hot glued the clothespins onto the cabinet door and added the hooks from the hanging kit on the back.  

No comments:

Post a Comment